A core activity of Panorama, the transport and logistics sector represents one our most important sectors. With a wealth of experience, our team have been involved in the land transit movements of military vehicles, fuel, aviation and power units.
Our team is also involved in the provision of insurance solutions to various port projects in the Middle East and Africa and coverage for motor fleets around the world.
Core cargo coverage areas include:
- Project cargo including consequential loss and delay in start up
- Cargo including war on land and political violence including single voyages
- Stock throughput
Ports and Terminals coverage areas include;
- Third party liability – covers injury or damage to third parties and property, including pollution, fines and duty, delay and wrongful delivery.
- Property and handling equipment – provides cover of all risks of physical loss or damage, including vessel impact, earthquake, tsunami and windstorm.
- Business interruption – arising from loss or damage to property, handling equipment or from port blockage.
- Port craft – hull and machinery and P&I risks
- War and Terrorism
Motor fleet coverage areas include;
- Third party liability
- Physical damage
- Bodily injury
- Political violence
- Can include vehicle and driver tracking
Panorama’s ability to deliver strong, accurate and therefore compelling pre-risk surveys for our client’s exposures has driven sector growth. This in turn has led to the development of strong, flexible and cost effective solutions with plenty of capacity available to support our clients.
+44 (0)207 692 0642
and speak with a transport and logistics insurance specialist in your territory.